Reverend Caroline
I forgot to mention one important thing that happend in New Zealand: I have been ordained a minister! One of the American guys on the hiking trip, Seth, is a minister of the Universal Life Church of Modesta, California. You join them on-line. He was happy pass on the favour and ordain me on the spot - during the washing-up in fact - so now I too am a minister of the Universal Life Church whose single founding principle is that 'You should do the right thing'.
In future do feel free to address me as 'Reverend Caroline' (but only if you feel that is the right thing to do). I am available for weddings and funerals.
1 Comments:
collega!
natuurlijk ben ook ik minister of the universal life church, dat had ik destijds (1970 or so) nodig om uit dienst te blijven: kapelaans hoeven niet. we kunnen nu samen zingend de kerk uit!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home