Thursday, June 21, 2007

Eeeeeks! What is this?!

Don't worry; this is still Caroline's Blog. I have just decided to revamp it a little bit to signify the new phase of my overseas adventure. Some things remain the same, such as the URL, the quarterly hair updates and the irregular posting. Other things are new, such as the title, the lay-out and the links. I will try to provide links that are relevant to the destinations I visit. I will try to keep some of the 'series' going, or maybe I will get inspiration for new ones. Requests welcome!
I am currently in Port Vila, where I am doing all sorts of ' End of Service' stuff, such as closing bank accounts, getting a police clearance report ("Has not raped and pillaged while in Vanuatu"), and saying goodbye to more friends. Monday I am off to Sydney. Why not use the new links and have a little preview!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home