Friday, February 01, 2008

Dear reader of this Blog

This is the last message I will post on this Blog dedicated to my time in Vanuatu and subsequent travels.

As from 2 February 2008 I am working as a VSO in Malawi. I am also writing a Blog about my 'adventures' overthere, which you are welcome to read. However, as I sometimes felt inhibited writing this blog in the knowledge that anyone in Vanuatu might read and possibly take offense to what I wrote, I have 'protected' my new Blog a little bit. This does not mean that I do not want as many people as possible to read my posts. Just not, roughly speaking, anyone living in Malawi.

So if you would like to read my new Blog "The Land of the Lake" please do not hesitate to send me an email and I will immedeately add you to the readers list of the new Blog, which will enable you to access it whenever you want. You can find my email address by clicking on the "View my complete profile"-link on the right.

Thank you for reading my Blog in the past year, and hopefully I will see you in The Land of the Lake as well!

Warm regards, Caroline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home