"Three skirts, please!"

Today I did some last minute 'speed-shopping'. I was going through the VSO country information, reading the section on work-wear in Vanuatu. Women are supposed to wear skirts and dresses to work and I realised that I didn't have any decent skirts to wear to work. Vanuatu-decent means: over the knee, not see-through and not too tight. I don't think I have ever even owned a skirt that fits this decsription so: Hennes &Maurits to the rescue! I must say that I find it really strange to buy clothes that I do not particulary like. Let's hope that I will get plenty of wear out of the lovely dress that my colleagues Christine and Lia bought me!
3 Comments:
zo zie je maar, ook jij bent om te toveren in en degelijk tiepje!
De beloofde foto stuur ik naar je op, en ik wens je een hele goede reis en een geweldige tijd!!
Leuk om log te lezen, ziet er fraai uit.
dag
groets
Joke T.
All about Eve is dé modezaak voor de lange vrouw. Daar vinden vrouwen met een lengte vanaf 1.80 m een actuele en betaalbare modecollectie, variërend van chique tot casual (van colbert tot spijkerbroek). Zij streven ernaar een zo volledig mogelijk assortiment te bieden, waarin volop gecombineerd kan worden.
wat leuk, zo'n log en dat je leuk en gezellig kunt schrijven, dat wist ik al.
ik probeer je te volgen op je eiland. hopelijk heb je een goede reis gehad en voel je je al een beetje thuis.
hier alles goed. net op vakantie geweest: heerlijk. leven zonder formaat is wennen maar alles went zeggen ze he....?
lieve groet van margret
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home